Saturday, November 19, 2016

International Quilt Market and Festival! Always A Party!


International Quilt Market was a huge success and soooo much fun!!


After hours and hours of market prep we are always satisfied with the final result! 


Of course we can't let Halloween go by without a little bit of spooky fun! ;)




Meeting our quilting friends in person is one of our favorite things! 




And having the privilege to use Tula Pink's new line, Tabby Road, for our butterfly quilt was awesome!! We love Tula Pink! Equally kind and awesome as she is talented!



A little break between market and festival is always welcome!





And we loved spending time with Helen's Houston kids and grandson! Baby Walter, such a cutie!


Festival was also great fun!! Busy busy, CrAzY busy!! 




We sure appreciated Helen's daughter Rachel, helping us! She's a hard worker for sure! 


And don't underestimate Houston's police force! They'll chase you down if you're not careful!! ;)



We know all of you are as busy as we are with the upcoming holidays! We hope you get all your  projects completed, especially the quilty kind!!

~Happy Quilting Everyone~

Sew Kind of Wonderful
Jenny, Helen and Sherilyn








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I find the strawberry pattern?

Unknown said...

Where can I find the strawberry pattern?

Sandra Henderson said...

I love your patterns! I saw hem at green fairy quilts! Love..... And so
Happy for you.

Bonnie hunters pumpkins look an awful
Lot like yours . I'm just saying... Don't let anyone steal
Your ideas. She has a track record for doing that.

Sandra Henderson said...

I love your patterns! I saw hem at green fairy quilts! Love..... And so
Happy for you.

Bonnie hunters pumpkins look an awful
Lot like yours . I'm just saying... Don't let anyone steal
Your ideas. She has a track record for doing that.

Sandra Henderson said...

I love your patterns! I saw hem at green fairy quilts! Love..... And so
Happy for you.

Bonnie hunters pumpkins look an awful
Lot like yours . I'm just saying... Don't let anyone steal
Your ideas. She has a track record for doing that.